In this case presentation we will learn:
- CBCT analysis, classification of the defect and clinical decision making process in a severe bone defect.
- The explanation of different bioactive modifiers like EMDOGAIN ® or GF therapy like PRP, PRF or PRGF.
- Soft tissue and hard tissue management for GBR with Non resorbable membrane.
- Membrane fixation. Combination of tacks and periosteal suture.
- Implant placement at regenerated site. Important factors.
When a severe defect is present, the rationale about the type of biomaterial to use as well as the proper clinical management of hard and soft tissues is mandatory for optimal results.