In This 4th and last part of the Course I want to introduce you into the most practical aspect to understand the soft and hard tissue management. Providing you with important surgical tips that will help you understand the Guided Tissue Regeneration process step by step.
In this Video Surgery this is what you will learn:
- Anesthesia location: For full and efficient numbness.
- Incision design. Remembering that the initial incision is exactly where you want to reposition your flap in cases where there is no vertical or horizontal regeneration in the 3D aspect.
- Flap reflection with specific instrumentation. Using microsurgical instruments that will allow us to be more gentle with the tissues.
- Periodontal treatment with the appropriate Biomaterial: Different biomaterials are designed for different purposes. The appropriate combination will be a key factor.
- Emdogain Step by Step treatment: For those who do not know the management of this Bioactive Modifier you will learn the step by step process.
- Suturing technique: The coronally advanced flap, apically repositioned flap and different suturing techniques are explained at the Soft Tissue Grafting Mastercourse. We use a specific combination to achieve the best final flap position.