In this case presentation we will learn:
- Analyze CBCT and clinical decision making process according to findings.
- Learn the concept of “protection zone”.
- Learn how to implement the minimally invasive techniques at the aesthetic zone.
- Hard and soft tissue management.
- Work the prosthetic provisional crown in order to preserve the original architecture.
In order to preserve the original architecture, nowadays many techniques have been published especially by overbuilding the area. That can represent a risk because it requires a high technique sensitive management as well as raises the number of complications.
The tissue preservation has been proven to be more effective as well as more stable at long term. In this case we will learn from the rationale of the concept, biological explanation, tissue management and provisional customization will help you to guide the tissues more efficient, progressive and safe way.