In this Second Part of the Masterclass “IMMEDIATE LOADING WHEN, HOW AND WHY” we will compare different scenarios and the Decision Making Process of this approach will be explained in order to understand the rationale of this technique.
Understanding all the Factors that might alter the outcomes and affect the predictability of this treatment we will become more predictable, we will avoid complications and we will know When, How and Why Immediate Loading is the option for our patients.
This is the Summary of the 2 parts:
- Scientific Evidence behind Immediate Loading Protocols.
- The Most important Factors that will determine either the patient is candidate or non candidate to have Immediate Loading.
- Implant Stability (Primary and Secondary) as a Biological concept.
- Threats for potential complications.
- Limitations for Immediate Loading
- Serial Extraction Protocol as Alternative to Immediate Loading.
- Immediate Loading (Chair side approach protocol & Step by Step)
- Clinical Cases