In this case presentation we will learn:
- Radiological analysis for proper study of the case.
- Classification of alveolar bone / root relationship.
- Classification of implant placement according to situation.
- Anatomy and limitations before implant placement.
- Safe drilling protocol for optimal placement.
Immediate implant placement after extraction has become very popular in recent studies. It brings many benefits from the patient point of view since we reduce number of visits, costs as well as complications from the most clinical point of view as well.
With this drilling protocol you will find yourself more confident at the time of implant placement as well as very predictable for the new location of the implant.