In this case presentation we will learn:
- CBCT ANALYSIS: The types of immediate extraction sockets we can find previous extraction.
- The use of micro-surgical approach and the rationale for better outcomes.
- Differences between ITV and ISQ a key factor at immediate implant & immediate loading treatments.
- Customization of Provisional and abutment for immediate loading.
- Filling of gap and the reason for it.
- Follow up.
Immediate extraction and implant placement with immediate loading is a surgical procedure that requires to follow important steps in order to predict the stability of our implant at short and long term.
Important features of our implant as well as the drilling protocol to ensure the engagement of our implant will be a must in the surgical procedure.
We will focus on following all the steps needed in order to confirm our goal of succeeding in all the steps given.