In this Masterclass we will learn:
- The Technique published by Dr M. Hürzeler in 2013.
- The rationale for using this technique compared to 2 stage approaches with differed implant placement
- The limitations that this technique may have depending on the case.
- The Radiological analysis in order to classify the case.
- The Protocol with Growth Factor Therapy and the Biomaterial selection depending on the case.
We all know the effects that an extraction has over the alveolar ridge. This is why many preservation techniques have been published to avoid the alveolar ridge collapse.
The immediate implant placement after extraction has many benefits compared to differed implant placement when the correct technique is applied like preservation of the full original bone architecture avoiding its remodeling.